*Andy Peffers is a veterinary surgeon and also a qualified equine dental technician with 20 years experience. He is a member of the British Association of Equine Dental Technicians and has acted as chief examiner for the BEVA/BVDA examination for equine dental technicians. He has passed further examinations in equine dentistry and is an Advanced Veterinary Practitioner in Equine Dentistry.
North Wales Equine Dental Practice is a specialist service dedicated to all aspects of equine dentistry. We perform all our tooth rasping under light sedation.
The benefits of light sedation are:
1. It is less stressful and safer for the horse and owner.
2. It allows a better examination of all the structures of the mouth.
3. Its easier to complete a full professional rasping and balancing, including the hard to reach back molars.
The price for a rasping includes visit, sedation, full dental examination and performance rasping. North Wales equine dental practice also specialises in more advanced procedures including fillings and extractions.
North Wales equine practice can:
1. Travel to your yard or;
2. You can come to our dedicated clinic where facilities include stables, a knockdown box and stocks or;
3. We can travel to your local equine practice as we work in partnership with many local equine vets.